|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Oct 1, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Babes4Breasts Head Start Program helps women newly diagnosed with breast cancer, enabling them to feel less alone and confused, launching them on a journey towards healing. Improved quality of life, reduced side effects, anxiety and depression, increased stamina, and better overall health outcomes are explored through weekly workshops with Ottawa Integrative Cancer Centre therapists.
This program empowers women to be their best advocates, as they learn about the role of nutrition, natural health products, exercise, mind body techniques, stress management, and lifestyle modifications. Giving women the Best “Head Start”.
“It’s a wonderful program where you feel immediately connected to the other women who are experiencing the same challenges in fighting breast cancer. The support of the group was instant and comforting to me. I would highly recommend this to any woman newly diagnosed with breast cancer." - Patricia
Please help us raise the necessary funds to allow more women to benfit from this exceptional program ~ and Thank You for your support! Enjoy shopping our Silent Auction and Thank You to those who contributed!
Learn more about our coveted Head Start Program here with this video:
Wish to donate directly now? Please click here:
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Congratulations to our winning bidders and thanks for your support!
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction (within 2 business days) if payment has not been processed.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Credit Card by phone. Call the OICC at 613-792-1222 ext. 0 to pay within 48hr of auction winning.
- Online payment by Credit Card via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required) within 48hr of winning. Please show proof of payment receipt at pick-up.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the OICC, 29 Bayswater Ave. Ottawa, ON. K1Y2E5 as of Monday, Nov. 2nd anytime after 9:30am and alterntively some Gift Certificates may be emailed to you whenever the electronic option is available.
- Reminder, if payment was made via PayPal, please show proof of payment receipt at pick-up.
- Shipping of items may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
Thank you again for your support of our Head Start Program and the OICC!
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —